List Five Songs You're Loving (Or Living) Right Now
In no particular order, the five songs that I am Loving right now are:
- 911/Mr. Lonely by Tyler the Creator featuring Frank Ocean and Steve Lacy - I was really excited for Tyler to drop this album and it’s just as much of a vibe as I was expecting. This particular song has become a fave since I’ve been learning it to sing next week with my guy’s band.
- 11:11 by Jordin Sparks - Jordin’s latest album was so slept on!! This song really just takes me there on late nights.
- Doves In the Wind by Sza featuring Kendrick Lamar - Pussy is one of my favorite words.
- Nikes by Frank Ocean - this song gets stuck in my head constantly. Even though it kind of reminds me of the time I got in a car accident while it played, it still gets me in a good vibe.
- Dark by Prince - this song randomly was on my curated “Chill Mix” on Apple Music and MAN! I’d almost forgotten about this joint, but I’m so glad I was reintroduced to it.
Jay Z:The Story of O.J - Gotta love intelligent rap.
Mario: Let me Love you- I think I love it more now than I did when it first came out. It's just a jam.
Childish Gambino: Redbone- I heard this for the first time on an episode of Shots Fired and I've been hooked ever since
Cardi B: Bodak Yellow- I mean...this goes without saying.
J Cole: Deja Vu- he told me to put a finger in the sky if U want a nigga and this has been me ever since *insert hand raise emoji*